The National Institute for Student-Centered Education (NISCE) will host INSPIRE 2013, a one-day conference featuring keynote addresses, workshops, and networking for education professionals.
Friday, April 5, 2013
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Special Offer! Use promotion code SPECIAL20 to receive a 20% discount on registrations for individuals or teams of 5 or more. Early Bird discount pricing through March 19. Register online.
“INSPIRE 2013 will offer fresh perspectives on the how and why of student-centered learning—a mix of practical advice from those on the front lines along with exciting insights from leading experts. The one-day conference brings together an engaging line-up of passionate presenters and panelists, as well as unique opportunities for attendees to participate in sessions with colleagues and make new connections.”
- Keynote presentation by Todd Rose, a member of the faculty at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and co-chair of Harvard’s Institute for Mind, Brain and Education;
- Special presentation by slam poet and teacher advocate Taylor Mali;
- Hands-on workshops, panels, talks and discussions;
- Exhibitor hallway featuring products and services designed to enhance learning;
- Afternoon session of ten exciting five-minute Ignite presentations;
- Lunch and a cocktail reception.